Monthly Archives: March 2022
A New Giving Option
We are pleased to announce a new giving option!
Effective March 31, 2022 UGBC is introducing a new electronic giving service, Vanco Online Giving to safely and securely submit your offerings. You are now able to contribute on our website. When on the website you can just click GIVING at the top of the homepage. You can also download and use the Vanco Mobile Giving app on your smartphone. A record of your online offerings will be included in your annual contribution reports issued each January.
Vanco Online Giving will provide:
1. Anytime and anywhere giving, conveniently and securely.
2. Several offering fund selections.
3. No need to write out physical checks or prepare envelopes.
4. Schedule for recurring offerings.
5. Offering confirmation email from the church.
6. Option to help cover transaction fees along with your offering.
7. View of your complete online-giving schedule and history.
On the web link or mobile app, just sign up to create a giving account, select your fund, $ amount, enter payment method (debit/credit card or bank account), enter your choice to help cover fees (your option), and complete your donation. Once you have created your giving account, you can use the website or mobile app for future offerings without re-entering your card or bank account info..
To create your giving account using the Vanco Mobile app, be sure to select Union Grove Baptist Church located at 5424 Union Grove Road, Oak Ridge, NC 27310.
Please check out the following videos for more information.
Please contact Greg Campbell, UGBC Treasurer at the church office, 336-643-6171 with any questions.
Please pray for Pastor Steve and Linda as they leave out today for Israel.