Next weekend is out 100th anniversary at Union Grove. This is an exciting time for our church. It gives us an opportunity to reflect on everything that has happened in the last 100 years and look forward to the future 100 years. We will be having a celebration of this event on Saturday and Sunday. Tell your friends and family and any past, present, or future members of UGBC to come and enjoy great fellowship. Listed below is a list of events that will be going on on Saturday and Sunday. We hope to see everyone there and even new faces that can start a new set of 100 years with us at UGBC.
Sat. Oct. 22:
- 3-5 p.m. – Inflatables for churildren and children at heart
- 5-6 p.m. – Hotdog supper with the fixings (free)
- 6-8 p.m. Music by the Followers and the Tuttle Family
Sun. Oct. 23
- 10:30 a.m. – Worship service with Guest Rev. Neal Eller, Rev. Dr. Brooks Hunt (both former pastors) and Rev. Paul Dean.
- Directly after the service – Dedication of The Arbor (our new fellowship building). A covered dish lunch will end the festivities.