Daily Archives: October 12, 2011
- 3-5 p.m. – Inflatables for churildren and children at heart
- 5-6 p.m. – Hotdog supper with the fixings (free)
- 6-8 p.m. Music by the Followers and the Tuttle Family
- 10:30 a.m. – Worship service with Guest Rev. Neal Eller, Rev. Dr. Brooks Hunt (both former pastors) and Rev. Paul Dean.
- Directly after the service – Dedication of The Arbor (our new fellowship building). A covered dish lunch will end the festivities.
“Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet.
When Jesus met the woman at the well, it was His supernatural insight that got her attention. This passage shows us that even if we are trying to avoid the true issues in our lives, Jesus knows what is going on. Jesus came to her with compassion as He brought her relational idol into the light. Jesus does the same with us today. He will help us to see the things that we don’t want to see about ourselves, then He offers us living water to bring us new life.